Deadline: 1 September 2019
Open to: all international students
Scholarship: 336.00 EUR per month
In 2019, the KU is offering academically qualified international students who are in financial need a scholarship in order to promote internationalization at the university. This scholarship is funded by the Bavarian State Ministry of Education, Science, and the Arts.
Funding term for summer: April 1, 2019 – August 31, 201
Funding term for winter: October 1, 2019– February 29, 2020
- Academic qualification;
- Personal qualification;
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship;
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period;
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards);
- Financial need.
The scholarship is EUR 336.00 per month.
*The scholarship is always awarded for a period of 5 months.
How to apply?
- Certificate of enrollment of the KU (international degree-seeking students);
- Letter of Admission of the KU (incoming exchange students);
- Proof of academic achievement or transcript of records;
- At least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students);
- A CV in tabular form in English;
- letter of motivation (one page);
- proof of nationality.
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please read the official call.