Open to: international students
Benefits: scholarship of EUR 3000
The Wült Institute of Business and Technology (Wült) prides itself in a global and diverse student body from over 40 countries – The institute provides students with a distinctive learning experience that helps graduates become well-rounded, thoughtful and skilled professionals, ready to make a positive impact all over the world
Wült has an extensive scholarship portfolio for international students which aims to reward excellence and promote diversity among its student body. Students from countries with developing economies may submit free scholarship applications for any of Wült’s academic programs.
- You need to be a resident of a developing country;
- You may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner;
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer;
- You need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to study;
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language;
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
The Wült international remote / online scholarship covers all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, which total just short of €3000. This includes:
- Full tuition
- Mobile apps / online student portal
- Exam fees
- Graduation fees
- Shipping costs
How to apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.