Deadline: 15 July 2019
Open to: EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old with background in journalism
Venue: Brussels, Belgium
Youth4Regions is the European Commission programme helping journalism students and young journalists to discover what the EU is doing in their region.
What does it offer?
- Training on journalism and EU regional policy;
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country;
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week;
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions;
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to the Member States;
- Accommodation and travel expenses covered by the European Commission.
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region;
- Background in journalism (studies or experience);
- EU or neighboring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old;
- Availability during 6 – 11 October.
The Commission covers travel and accommodation. Most meals are also provided during the programme in October.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must fill in the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.