Deadline: 15 May 2019
Open to: nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply
Scholarship: full scholarship
In 2019, CHANEL will participate in the One Young World Summit with a delegation of 25 of its internal young leaders. CHANEL will also offer scholarships to 15 external delegates who are setting the example to make their communities, countries, and organizations more sustainable and socially responsible. The Chanel – One Young World Scholarship will identify and support 15 exemplary change makers to participate in the One Young World Summit 2019 in London.
- Aged 18-30;
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change;
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership;
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues;
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas:
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants who demonstrate impact in the areas of:
- Climate Change;
- Sustainable Retail;
- Social entrepreneurship with handcraft & savoir-faire;
- Human rights;
- Advancing the role of women in Society.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 London;
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 and 25 (inclusive) October 2019;
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy);
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner;
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue;
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.