Deadline: 30 June 2019
Open to: anyone from around the world (excluding Russia), aged between 18 and 35
Benefits: EUR 8,500 to EUR 50,000 cash award
The Young Entrepreneurs Awards are on the hunt for inspiring young innovators who are tackling a social or environmental problem head on!
If you’ve got an initiative, product or service already in action that’s tackling a sustainability problem, they want to hear from you. This year, the Awards will recognize initiatives in three key areas. Read more about their focus for 2019.
They are looking for initiatives relating to one or more of the three categories we’re focusing on:
- Improve people’s health and well-being
- Improve the health of the planet
- Contribute to a fairer and more socially inclusive world
The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards will recognize up to eight winners, including the HRH Prize Winner, in 2019. The eight winners will be selected from a rigorous assessment process led by The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, culminating in video interviews with our finalist selection panels. All eight winners will be invited to an Accelerator Programme in Cambridge, before making their final pitches in person to a guest judging panel who will decide on the HRH Prize Winner of the 2019 competition.
Winners will have a chance to practice their pitches during the Accelerator in Cambridge where they will work with experts from the University of Cambridge, Unilever and other inspirational speakers and guests.
The overall winner will receive the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize.’
All winners will attend a special prize event hosted in London.
- The overall winner of the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize’ will receive a EUR 50,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
- The remaining winners will each receive a EUR 8,500 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
How to apply?
To submit your entry, you’ll need to create a profile and complete the application form. You’ll need to tell them all about your initiative’s story so far, and your vision for its future. The more you can share, the better.
For more information, please visit the official web page.