Deadline: 19 May 2019
Open to: developers from Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America
Benefits: all-expenses-paid gaming boot camps at Google Asia HQ in Singapore
Indie Games Accelerator is a program for top indie game startups from select emerging markets who are looking to supercharge their growth on Android. This is a special edition of the Launchpad Accelerator program, designed in close collaboration with Google Play, featuring a comprehensive gaming curriculum and mentorship from top mobile gaming experts.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam;
- Middle East & Africa: Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia and Turkey;
- Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Selected participants receive:
- Invites to 2 all-expenses-paid gaming boot camps at Google Asia HQ in Singapore;
- Personalized mentorship from Google and gaming industry experts;
- Opportunity to be showcased on Google Play;
- USD 20,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase credits;
- Google Pixel phone;
- Invites to exclusive events.
More details about the program and benefits here.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.