Deadline: 30 May 2019
Open to: international organizations, businesses, educational institutions and communities from across the world
Benefits: paid visit to the Expo 2020 Dubai
Expo 2020 Dubai’s platform to showcase projects that have provided tangible solutions to the world’s biggest challenges. It will highlight simple but effective initiatives, which localize the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and can be adapted, replicated, and scaled to achieve an enhanced global impact.
The Programme seeks to enhance the visibility of best practices for a better 2030, and bring stakeholders together to chart action for greater results, at a global platform that will see 25 million visits and worldwide media attention. Best practices will be spotlighted through projects, solutions, governance, know-how, services and products related to Expo 2020 Dubai’s theme of ’Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’ and its subtheme of Opportunity.
Initiatives recognized under the Programme should relate to one of the five priority topics below, and touch on at least one of the cross-cutting themes and enablers for development.
Projects can come from nations, international organizations, businesses, educational institutions and communities from across the world.
- Have your projects spotlighted on-site and online during the Expo between 20 October 2020 and 10 April 2021;
- Be invited to the Expo site to present your project results;
- Get communications and media coverage for your project prior to and during Expo.
The Awardees acknowledge that in the event their Proposals were selected, no financial remuneration will be provided. Expo 2020 Dubai® will endeavor to provide support and visibility to Awardees, such as:
• Opportunities to showcase projects through content or programming within the Opportunity Pavilion (20 October, 2020 to 10 April, 2021)
• Exposure for projects on the official Global Best Practice Programme ‘Small Steps, Big Leaps’ webpage;
• Visibility at the Expo site’s Global Best Practice Area (a dedicated space will house selected projects on a rotational basis);
• Opportunities to disseminate specific promotional materials during the World Expo (a select number of awardees will receive video coverage and others may be featured in print media);
• Potential Communications support and media coverage before and during the World Expo;
• A paid visit to the Expo 2020 Dubai® site during event time for one project representative to showcase and Programme around the best practice project (includes flight and accommodation for the duration of participation).
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the register here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.