Deadline: 31 May 2019
Open to: Ph.D. holders in humanities
Benefits: around EUR 7567.99/semester
The Taube Department of Jewish Studies at the University of Wroclaw in Poland is pleased to announce that it is currently accepting applications for a postdoctoral fellowship funded by KGHM Miedź S.A. for post-doctoral fellows.
In order to apply for this scholarship, candidates must:
– have a Ph.D. in the humanities
– teach 30-60 hours of courses during the semester on behalf of the Department of
The scholarship is not available to candidates planning to spend the scholarship period outside of Wroclaw.
The scholarship will be disbursed in five monthly installments of around EUR 1513.59 each. The scholarship is subject to all applicable local and federal taxes. Scholarship recipients are required to cover their own health and social insurance costs.
How to apply?
In order to apply for the semester scholarship, please, send the following documents:
– original copy of the Ph.D. diploma;
– 1-3 selected publications (either hard or electronic copy);
– an application that includes a short abstract of the research project that the candidate will be working on during her/his stay in Wroclaw;
– information regarding teaching experience and a list of courses that the candidate is prepared to teach;
– a letter of recommendation from an independent academic scholar.
Documents must be submitted at the Taube Department of Jewish Studies, room 111, ul. św. Jadwigi 3/4, Wrocław, or sent by post and received by the deadline to this address in an envelope marked POST-DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP. The name of the scholarship recipient will be announced on the Department’s website on 15 June 2019.
For more information, please visit the official web page.