Deadline: 31 July 2019
Open to: projects oriented towards Africa
Benefits: check in the amount of 5.000 EUR.
Innovation Time is a session within the Rebranding Africa Forum, during which 3 successful innovation stories are presented. The Innovation Awards or Innovation Prize is awarded to the winner of Innovation Time and is intended to reward the talent and genius of a major African innovator.
Innovation Time is part of the Rebranding Africa Awards (RAA), which reward leading personalities who, through their actions in their fields, chart the paths of development and encourage others to change their outlook.
Innovation Time is open to all.
What determines the selectability of projects?
- Oriented towards Africa;
- Responding to problems on the African continent;
- Have a social impact (projects in line with the MDGs – Millennium Development Goals – are strongly encouraged);
- Be applicable in other countries on the continent;
- The innovative nature of the project presented;
- The financial viability of the project (analysis of the Business Plan presented);
- Relevance to the theme chosen for the Rebranding Africa Forum;
- The general presentation of the project, the presentation pitch.
- The Innovation Award from the Rebranding Africa Awards;
- An undeniable reputation thanks to a large media exposure;
- Meetings with international investors and sponsors;
- A check in the amount of 5.000 EUR.
How to apply?
The following information should be sent as attachments in ONE EMAIL to the following email address: [email protected]
- Your bilingual Biography (FR/EN) on half a page for each version;
- A synopsis of maximum 1,000 words of your project;
- A brief summary of your Business Plan;
- A brief presentation of the current needs to carry out your project (human, financial or structural resources).
Applications will be evaluated by the organizing committee and ONLY the selected candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please click here.