Deadline: 12 June 2019
Open to: applicants older than 30
Venue: 22-25 October, London, UK
Are you passionate about financial inclusion? Are you a problem-solver who believes in finding innovative solutions? The Moving Money For Better Scholarship is an opportunity for creative leaders who believe in our purpose of moving money for better.
The Moving Money For Better Scholarship will allow two leaders passionate about financial inclusion the opportunity to join the Western Union delegation at the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom. During the Summit, they will connect with fellow changemakers from more than 190 countries.
This scholarship is supported by Western Union, a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement.
Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. They are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
Successful scholars will demonstrate:
– Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change through the financial inclusion of those who may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy;
– Demonstrated capacity for leadership;
– Understanding of key local and/or global issues;
– Track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
– Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London;
– Hotel accommodation on a shared basis (inclusive) between 22 and 25 October 2019;
– The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy);
– Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner;
– Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue;
– Summit hand-outs and support materials.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.