Deadline: 16 June 2019
Open to: registered NGOs in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa
Benefits: receive up to 15.000 EUR funding
Female Tech Business in Africa aims at fostering capacity, network development and internationalization of women networks, multipliers and stakeholders in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa. It is supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and Strategic Partnership Digital Africa.
Based on the submitted project proposals, up to ten participants will be invited to a 5-day bootcamp in Berlin, Germany between August 19th and 23rd where they will get support in shaping and improving their own project ideas for female tech businesses in their country.
- have a project supporting women in tech in Ghana, Kenya or South Africa;
- have a registered Non-Profit Organisation;
- have a concrete project proposal and timeline;
- have a valid passport & able to travel to Berlin between August 19th – 23rd;
- are highly motivated.
- Participate at a 5-days bootcamp in Berlin;
- Elaborate and concretize of the submitted project proposal;
- Explore the tools for programme design;
- Dedicate time for organisational development;
- Build a strong network and collaboration with like-minded organisations and relevant German stakeholders;
- Receive up to 15.000 EUR funding;
- Stock up on inspiration.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.