Deadline: 30 June 2019
Open to: non-profit organizations with tax-exempt statuses of 501(c)(3); United Nations; its Funds; Programmes and Specialized Agencies
Benefits: funding of USD 50,000 or less
UNFCU Foundation is accepting grant applications, for funding requests of USD 50,000 or less, between 1 June and 30 June 2019.
Please ensure your organization and project meet the selection criteria and grant application guidelines.
UNFCU Foundation reserves the right to accept grant applications only from non-profit organizations that have one of the following tax-exempt statuses:
- 501(c)(3) – applicable only for US‑based non-profit organizations
- United Nations, its Funds, Programmes and Specialized Agencies
Only funding requests of USD 50,000 or less will be considered.
Criteria for selecting grant recipients are:
- Alignment with the mission of the UNFCU Foundation
- Strong track record over at least a three-year period or an extended pilot period
- Projects should be sustainable and have access to additional support
- Ability to track the impact of the project or organization through reporting of results
- Direct impact to women and children in need, with long-term benefits
First-time applications must benefit women and youth in either:
- United States of America: New York City; Washington, DC; Virginia; Maryland (only)
Organizations that the program already support may continue to submit grant applications without geographic limitations.
Funding of USD 50,000 or less.
How to apply?
Please submit your completed application and required documentation to UNFCU Foundation between 1 June and 30 June 2019. The Grant Application Form (PDF) and a proposal must be submitted together.
For more information please visit the official web page.