Deadline: 23 June 2019
Open to: young social innovators
Benefits: the program covers travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaborative community for young changemakers to connect, share and develop cross-border collaborations.
Hosted by Ashoka Thailand, this summit will be for young social innovators from all fields and will take place in the beautiful Northern forests.
- Must be between 18-35 y/o.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture / initiative (which can include ‘intrapreneurs’ pioneering innovation and social change from within a private or public sector institution) which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be a fit with the values of the CXC community (check the values on the official call)
- Must be located in and have impact an eligible country: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand and Vietnam.
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the venue as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However we expect you to cover your own visas, local travel to airport in your own country and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases we may be able to support with some of these costs, please reach out to us). There is a application contribution of 15 USD. Read the full terms and rules of the program in the official open call.
How to apply?
In order to apply and read more information about this program please visit the official website.
Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org