Deadline: 21 July 2019
Open to: applicants with graduate degree in management, public administration, international relations, social science or any other related field
Venue: Budapest, Hungary
The Tom Lantos Institute is looking for qualified applicants for the position of Programme Officer for TLI’s Human Rights and Identity Programme. The position is full time (40 hours/week) and it is based in Budapest.
- Administration (80%)
- Project administration, supporting the work of the Human Rights and Identity Programme;
- Administrative support for the Director and Head of Programmes;
- Event organization including catering, accommodation, travel;
- Communication (20%)
- Managing the TLI website, social media, newsletter and communications materials (in Hungarian and English);
- At least a graduate degree in management, public administration, international relations, social science or any other related field;
- Hungarian to the level of native speaker, fluent in spoken and written English;
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, WordPress, database, etc);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team;
- Interest and experience in the field of event management, human rights, minority rights, international relations is desirable.
How to apply?
Qualified candidates should send the following application materials:
- detailed CV in English;
- letter of interest (in English, maximum 500 words);
- contact details for two referees (previous supervisors, employers, university lecturers).
Application materials should be sent to [email protected]
For more information, please visit the official web page.