Deadline: 8 October 2019
Open to: nationals of, and working and living in one of the following countries on OKP country list
Benefits: the scholarship cover the tuition fee, return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation, in addition to a small Daily Subsistence Allowance
Nuffic scholarships are available for short courses at The Hague Academy. Nuffic is a Dutch non-profit organisation which offers scholarships for training courses in The Netherlands. These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills and abilities of professionals, in order to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Nuffic Scholarship programme.
Nuffic scholarship programmes
For OKP Scholarships:
• There is no age limit;
• The candidate must be a national of, and working and living in one of the following countries on OKP country list;
• The candidate must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development, for example:
o multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft);
o large national and/or large commercial organisations;
o bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
o multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
o international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
• The candidate must have a current Employer Statement according to the prescribed Nuffic Format. All the requested segments must be completed;
• The Employer Statement must be scanned with the original signature AND stamp of the organisation, and preferably on official letterhead of the organisation.
For MSP Scholarships:
• You must meet the same employer, language and work experience criteria mentioned above for OKP Scholarships;
• You must not be over 45 years of age on the application deadline (+ 2 weeks). (this only applies for MSP Scholarships applications);
• You must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the following MSP country list valid at the time of application;
• The candidate must have a passport that is valid on the application deadline (+ 2 weeks).
The Nuffic Scholarships for short courses at The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and StuNed) cover the tuition fee, return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation, in addition to a small Daily Subsistence Allowance.
How to apply?
In order to apply please check the application procedure here.
For more information please check the official website.