Deadline: 1 November 2019
Open to: candidates with at least two years relevant work experience
Benefits: fully funded
The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) is a two-way, global exchange program designed to promote mutual understanding, enhance leadership and professional skills, as well as build lasting, sustainable partnerships between mid-level emerging leaders from foreign countries and the United States. PFP participants are placed in intensive 5-6 week fellowships in non-profit organizations, private sector businesses, and government offices across the United States for an individually tailored professional development experience.
- 25-35 years old;
- A citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam;
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite;
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country;
- Have at least two years relevant work experience and be currently employed;
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills;
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
- Governance and Society – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
- Work in a full-time fellowship placement in a US worksite dealing with issues relating to his or her work at home. While there fellows will gain first-hand knowledge about US organizations and institutions and build networks and relationships with US counterparts.
- Participate in a fully-funded program with comprehensive on program support. Travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on program.
- Become part of prestigious networks -including YSEALI (for Southeast Asian participants only) and PFP. Alumni will gain access to tremendous resources and an international network of like-minded professionals spanning the globe.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please register here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.