Deadline: 10 November 2019
Open to: all youth of all nations that believe in their power of making changes and aim to become influential within their communities
Venue: 14-17 December 2019, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
The World Youth Forum was first held in November 2017 where it engaged youth globally in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures. Since then, it has become a chance for youth to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone. The World Youth Forum is attended by a wide range of participants, including and not limited to heads of states and government, international young leaders, inspiring youth in various fields, prominent international figures and youth groups from around the world.
The World Youth Forum opens discussion into three tracks: Peace, Development and Creativity, under which different themes and topics of interest to international youth are discussed, creating a platform to express views, present ideas and share experiences throughout its sessions.
This year the Forum will take place in Sharm El Sheikh Egypt, from 14-17 December 2019.
World Youth Forum is open to all youth of all nations that believe in their power of making changes and aim to become influential within their communities. If you are interested, please apply as per the instructions:
- Dedicated promising youth with a real passion to solve a problem and come up with initiatives for a better world;
- Young leaders who have personal, professional and educational experience related to the event-discussed topics;
- All nationalities are welcome to apply, however, please note that some events will be restricted only to specific regions given the topic discussed.
- Round from your nearest EgyptAir hub, are FULLY FUNDED by World Youth Forum, including the domestic flights within Egypt;
- Accommodation during the event is FULLY FUNDED by the World Youth Forum.
How to apply?
Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
Step 2: Verify Your Email
Step 3: Complete your profile
For more information, please visit the official web page.