Deadline: 6 December 2019
Open to: international students
The Yenching Academy master’s program in China Studies incorporates both Eastern and Western perspectives, as scholars draw upon diverse viewpoints to explore issues related to contemporary Chinese society and culture. The curriculum investigates Chinese thoughts and values, drawing upon interdisciplinary theories and methodologies from both China and abroad. The program focuses on core features and values of Chinese society, and Chinese civilization’s role in the transformation of modern global culture and governance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31, 2020;
- An outstanding academic record;
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility;
- Leadership potential;
- English proficiency.
- Covered accommodation;
- Monthly stipend;
- One round-trip travel fare;
- Field study costs.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.