Deadline: 3 January 2020
Open to: interior design or architecture students
Benefits: USD 7,500 undergraduate scholarship; USD 7,500 graduate scholarship; paid travel and lodging to the awards event
The NEWH Green Voice Design Competition provides students with the opportunity to showcase their design skills while utilizing the very best in sustainable design products and practices. The sponsors have generously donated the awards – one to the winning undergraduate student and one to the winning graduate student with airfare/lodging to the awards event at HD Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada provided.
- Interior Design or Architecture students only; undergraduate (in a 4-year program) or graduate students attending an accredited college;
- Up to (2) students majoring in Interior Design or Architecture (only) may work together as a team. If awarded, students would split the USD 7,500 scholarship. Each student would receive paid travel and lodging to the awards event;
- Winner(s) must be able to attend the awards event with travel/lodging provided. The event is held in May annually at HD Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. If unable to attend the awards event, the student may select (1) college representative to attend on their behalf.
- USD 7,500 undergraduate scholarship;
- USD 7,500 graduate scholarship.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information about the competition, please visit the official web page.