Deadline: 18 October 2019
Open to: applicants that are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics
Benefits: 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels
CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With the corporate members and National CSR organizations, they unite, inspire and support over 10,000 enterprises at local, European and global level.
They support businesses & industry sectors in their transformation and collaboration towards practical solutions and sustainable growth. They are for systemic change; therefore, following the SDGs, theywant to co-build with the European leaders and stakeholders an overarching strategy for a Sustainable Europe 2030.
The CSR Europe is looking for 2 Sustainable Markets and Finance Interns.
What does the role consist of?
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations, monitoring of relevant news and legislation;
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. Non-Financial Reporting, Investor relations, Sustainable Finance, Transparency including Tax;
- Research and account meeting preparation that provide members insights in the added value of the portfolio of CSR Europe services
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery;
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases;
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates;
- Attending external meetings and events.
- You have a good understanding of business;
- You are interested in learning more about the impact of companies on society and the environment, and how companies report on this;
- Sustainable Finance and related policies is an asset and corporate social responsibility issues;
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics;
- Familiarity with the EU decision-making process is an asset;
- You are a team player.
What is offered?
- 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in our office in Brussels;
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team;
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects;
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information and please visit the official page.