Deadline: 30 November 2019
Open to: applicants aged 18+
Benefits: monthly grant
The European Parliament offers several options for traineeships within its Secretariat, to provide opportunities for vocational training and for learning more about what the European Parliament is and does. The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament.
Applicants for a Schuman traineeship must:
- be aged 18+;
- hold a university-level diploma(s);
- fulfill the language requirement;
- provide an eligible criminal record;
- not have worked for more than two consecutive months within an EU Institution or body;
- not have carried out a visiting junior or senior academia of six months prior the beginning of the traineeship
These traineeships are awarded for a period of five months. Check the monthly grants and allowances for each country here.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information please visit the official web page.