Deadline: 29 October 2019
Open to: academic teachers from Europe
Remuneration: 137 EUR per day gross
The Euro-Mediterranean University (EMUNI) is a partner in the project titled »Climate Change Management Through Mitigation and Adaptation (AdapTM)«, funded by Erasmus+ Capacity Building Programme of the European Union. As part of the project, the study program Smart Environment and Climate Change Management (SECCM) is being developed for the implementation of the European and Egyptian partner universities.
The program is designed to be highly topical, competence-based, interdisciplinary and consisting of an international group of students and teachers.
EMUNI University is looking for Higher Education Teachers (Professors) from within its network to teach part of the SECCM master’s study program.
The call is open for academic teachers from Europe to teach any of the following courses:
• Climate Change;
• Meteorology and Climate Observation;
• Marine Resources and Sustainability;
• Environment Risk Assessment and Management;
• GIS Remote Sensing.
Conditions for teachers
• The ability and formal right to teach independently in the accredited universities in the national context;
• The ability to travel to an Egyptian university for 2 weeks;
• The consent of the employer/ability to get paid through an authorial contract.
• The teachers are then going to teach for 2 weeks in one of Egyptian partner Universities (Alexandria University or Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport or Suez Canal University or South Valley University) in the first or second semester of the academic year 2019/2020;
• On each teaching day, the teacher would perform no more than 4 hours of teaching.
• The selected teachers will be paid 137 EUR per day gross;
• Their travel and accommodation are fully paid for and organized by EMUNI.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please send your CV and indicate the courses which you could teach to email@example.com
For more information, please click here, and visit the official web page.