Deadline: 5 November 2019
Open to: youth between 16-35 of age
Venue: 28 November -1 December 2019, Ukraine
Global Peace Summit Ukraine is providing an opportunity to extraordinary young,competent, and enthusiastic peacebuilders from 100+ countries to develop their ideas and road maps to achieve sustainable development goals and advocate peace in their communities to counter extreme violent, hate and every kind of discrimination.
The summit will take place in Ukraine from 8 November -1 December 2019.
This summit aims to connect inspiring young people,to develop their skills in the sphere of peace education,to help them exchange ideas and share projects,while networking with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
This summit will also provide an opportunity to students and young leaders to bring solutions and theory on “Way forward to peaceful & inclusive world and Countering Fifth Generation War” by participating in different peace sessions, talks, group discussions and activities with international delegates and speakers.
Global Peace Summit, Ukraine will incline commencement of mutual understanding, capacity building of youth, social harmony, exposure and interaction with young brains under single umbrella. GPSUA also aims to engage young people in conflict resolution, amplify their voice for social justice and create harmonious environment among communities & societies.
The following groups of people are welcome:
- Youth between 16-35 of age;
- Open-minded, highly motivated and passionate;
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply;
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Airfare & Accommodation (Fully Funded);
- Visa Assistance;
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders;
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs;
- Share your initiatives with others;
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building;
- Panel discussions;
- Keynote speeches;
- Focused group discussions;
- Group activities;
- Awards & Certifications;
- Signatory campaign;
- Cultural Presentation;
- Gala Night;
- Site visit.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
*Application Fee: 32 USD (refundable upon rejection)
For more information, please visit the official web page.