Deadline: 4 December 2019
Open to: citizens of Algeria, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia or Yemen, between 22 and 32 years old
Benefits: fully funded
You can apply to SI Leader Lab if you:
- Have a leading position (formal or informal) in a civil society organisation or network working for gender equality;
- Work in a collaborative setting, where you have a leadership role (formal or informal);
- Are between 22 and 32 years old (born 1987–1998);
- Have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Are a citizen of Algeria, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia or Yemen;
- Are available to take part in all parts of the programme;
- Are prepared to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the programme to your team, organisation or other relevant actors.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content;
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program;
- Flight tickets to and from module 2 and 3 in Sweden;
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden;
- Visa expenses exceeding 500 SEK (approx 50 USD).
Costs covered and arranged by you
- Domestic travel/airport transfer in your home country;
- Visa expenses below 500 SEK (approx 50 USD).
How to apply?
Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
- Download and fill out the SI Leader Lab application form
- Go to the application portal
- Upload the completed application form in English
- Upload an updated CV in English
- Upload a letter of recommendation*
- Upload a photo (not compulsory).
For more information and to apply please visit the official web page.