Deadline: 30 November 2019
Open to: young leaders
Benefits: gross salary of around EUR 2066.28
Join Awaji Youth Federation and start your dream career in Japan! Working in Japan is an exciting experience and will allow you to grow as a person and acquire new skills.
Awaji Youth Federation is an international community made up of young leaders from all over the world, with different academic and work backgrounds. In this innovative environment, unique in Japan, you will be able to develop your ideas and implement them.
Their goal is to revitalize Awaji Island and foster new young talents, giving them the right instruments to start their career here.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing);
- Japanese language skill preferable;
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects;
- Open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization;
- Core values of hard work, discipline and care for others;
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience;
- The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action.
- 1-year employment contract by Pasona Group Inc;
- Working in a multicultural environment;
- Enhancing communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Participation in various cultural and educational activities;
- Building connections and networking with international fellows and industry experts;
- Developing entrepreneurship and project-building abilities;
- Accommodation and meals provided;
- Japanese language training;
- Monthly Salary (details on the website): Gross salary of around EUR 2066.28.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
Send in completed applications to: [email protected] .
For more information, please visit the official web page.