Deadline: 31 March 2020
Open to: non-Japanese women aged below 45 with a Master’s Degree or above
Benefits: Between USD 4566.39 and up to USD 9132.78 to support transportation and cost of living in Japan
The Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for applications for its 2020 International Fellowships.
The objective of this program is to allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan.
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45;
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application;
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above;
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research. They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before applying. JAUW won’t extend any help regarding this matter;
- Applicants must submit application forms according to the Instructions.
- The program will allow a maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between USD 4566.39 and up to USD 9132.78 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2020 and March 2021.
How to apply?
To apply, you have to use the designated forms, downloadable at:
2020 Personal Registration Information (Electric Data Format), (pdf) &word (docx)
2020 Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data), (pdf) &word (docx)
2020 Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), (pdf) & word (docx)
2020 Form of Certificate of Health, (pdf)
For more information, please visit the official web page.