Deadline: 31 December 2019
Open to: students interested in Central Asia in a political and cultural sense, excellent in English, and with good writting skills
Benefits: certificate of recommendation
In cooperation with the independent and non-profit organisation FOMOSO and as a developing project, Stories of Central Asia envisage promoting knowledge and interests about political and cultural processes in Central Asia and its adjacent regions. The main goal of this project is to introduce the countries, nationalities and lifestyles of people in Central Asia to those who are not so much familiar with them.
Duties of the volunteer:
- Writing blogs, articles & commentaries;
- Doing research, summaries, comparisons and translations;
- Sharing posts about interesting topics;
- Willing to give inputs;
- Performing of interviews;
- Optional: Marketing & Public Relations.
- Students interested in Central Asia (incl. Iran, Afghanistan, China & Russia) in a political and cultural sense;
- Excellent English (writing and speaking);
- Students who have very good writing skills;
- Students who like to share ideas;
- Not have participated in the initiative previously;
Date: The duration of voluntary cooperation is upon consultation;
Location: Home office (flexible: 20% – 30% working hours per week);
Award: Certificate of recommendation.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please send CV, motivation letter and certificates to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit the official web page.