Deadline: 1 April 2020
Open to: individual creators or video creation teams from all over the world
Award: different prizes
Applications are open for The ZHIYUN Annual Short Video Contest.
The competition is organised by Zhiyun, the world’s leading manufacturer of gimbals for cameras and smartphones.
This competition is free to enter and you may submit a short film on any theme, in any genre (e.g. Travel, Urban Culture, Drama, Creative, Sports, Vlog, TimeLapse, Documentary).
Entrants: Individual creators or video creation teams from all over the world.
- Time Length: 1min-10min(with 2 seconds Zhiyun Logo opening included);
- The filmmaking devices shall be selected by the entrants themselves. If shooting with ZHIYUN gimbals, the video should include behind-the-scene shots for the devices you’re using for at least 10 seconds;
- Work Categories: There’s no restriction on category, nor language. The work can be but not limited to Travel Video/ Urban Culture Video/Drama Film/ Creative Film/ Sports Film/ Vlog / TimeLapse Film / Documentary Film / Film of the Year.
The logo or mark of a third party brand or platform is not allowed to show in the film. The entrant’s personal or team name is allowed to add in the film.
Prizes include cash, cameras from Nikon, equipment from Zhiyun, Hollyland, RØDE, YoloLiv, Atomos, Leofoto, Aputure, Peak Design and YC Onion.
The first place winner taking home a Nikon Z 6, CRANE 3 LAB Master Package, cash and other equipment awards worth USD 14,500 in total, and multiple second and third prize winners.
How to apply?
Entrants can select one of the two submission methods below. The submitted work that doesn’t meet the below requirements can be deemed invalid.
- ①Publish on entrant’s personal YouTube Channel: The video title and description should include #ZHIYUN Annual Short Video Contest 2019#. After the video published, please send the below information: video link ②work name ③camera, lens and stabilizer model used in the video to the official email address of Lightollector firstname.lastname@example.org (The above information shall be sent to the designated email address, otherwise regards as invalid).
- Publish on ZY Play: Both the work introduction and the tag should include # ZHIYUN Annual Short Video Contest 2019#
For more information and to apply please visit the official web page.