Deadline: 15 March 2020 – for master’s programmes; 15 fApril 2020 – for bachelor’s programmes
Open to: students worldwide
Scholarship: tuition-waiver scholarships available for the best applicants covering tuition fee, stipends covering living expenses
The University of Tartu has announced an open call for applications for bachelor’s and master’s programmes with scholarships. Apply for a study now and establish a strong basis for your future professional career!
Why the University of Tartu?
The University of Tartu (UT) is one of the most respected centres of education and research in Central and Eastern Europe and the leading research and training institution in Estonia. UT belongs to the top 1.2% of best universities in the world (QS World University Rankings) and is among the four best universities in emerging Europe and Central Asia region (QS EECA).
The university is truly diverse and brings together 1 660 international students, coming from 101 countries all over the world. 97% of our international students would recommend UT for studies.
UT offers 27 bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes fully taught in English language in a wide variety of fields.
- Actuarial and Financial Engineering
- Applied Measurement Science
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Asian and Middle Eastern Studies*
- Democracy and Governance
- Educational Technology
- European Languages and Cultures
- European Union-Russia Studies
- Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
- Folkloristics and Applied Heritage Studies
- Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society
- Information Technology Law
- Innovation and Technology Management
- International Law and Human Rights*
- International Relations and Regional Studies
- Material Science and Technology
- Quantitative Economics
- Robotics and Computer Engineering
- Sound and Visual Technology
- Software Engineering
- Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
* No tuition-waiver scholarships available
Scholarships for the best applicants
Most UT programmes provide tuition-waiver scholarships for the best applicants. Students receiving these scholarships do not have to pay the tuition fee if they complete a full-time study load. Find out more here.
Who can apply?
UT welcomes students, regardless of their country of origin, who have completed their previous level of study or are about to graduate in spring or summer 2020.
How to apply?
Submit the online application with electronic copies of all required documents before March 15 for master’s programmes and April 15 for bachelor’s programmes via Estonia.Dreamapply.com. Find out more at https://www.ut.ee/en/admissions
Get in touch with us and ask your questions at ut.ee/ask