Deadline: 15 March 2020
Open to: energetic, self-motivated individual interested in illustration and design
Venue: 4-6 months in Split, Croatia
Green Sail is excited to announce that we are looking for a Green Sail Design Intern to help them this year!
They are looking for someone excited about working for the environmental organization that promotes sustainable tourism! They are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual willing to spend 4-6 months in Split, Croatia.
Key tasks include:
- Generating high-quality graphics and designs;
- Designing and creating prototypes and mock-ups;
- Making the necessary improvements to existing graphics;
- Drawing rough sketches for approval and producing final illustrations (illustration skills will be additionally appreciated);
- Testing designs for usability and quality;
- Assisting with ongoing campaigns and promotions.
Potential candidates should be eligible to apply through the official Erasmus+ programme.
- Languages: English: Independent User B1
- Level of Studies: Bachelor
- Skills: Illustration/Design
Green Sail as an organization is offering accommodation only, and the Erasmus+ programme is offering the financial compensation during their internship placement
They offer the following benefits for the intern: experience in sustainable tourism, experience in marketing/promotion of sustainability, experience in cooperation with embassies and tourist boards, intercultural learning, insight into the tourism industry with the support of Sail Croatia initiatives, helping achieve a positive impact on the local community and environment, living in the most beautiful destination on the Dalmatian coast.
How to Apply?
For more information and in order to apply, please visit this link.