Deadline: 10 April 2020
Open to: individuals who are 18 years of age or older and organizations or institutions
Benefits: four awards of USD 250,000
The Roddenberry Prize seeks to highlight extraordinary organizations and support their efforts towards greater impact; seek out creative approaches from diverse members of our global community; and inspire others to take innovative and creative approaches to global problems.
The Roddenberry Foundation welcomes Prize applications from individuals, non-profits, social enterprises, and B-corps who meet all of the following:
- Individuals who are 18 years of age or older
- Organizations or institutions with a budget of $10mil or less
- Organizations whose primary focus of their work is either Education, Science, Environment, or Humanity
- Submit an application in English
- Include completed responses to all required application questions
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of the Prize grant program
- Be able to legally receive grant funding
Four awards of USD 250,000 will be granted to organizations working in the areas of Education, Environment, Science, or Humanity. In addition to the four USD 250,000 awardees, up to five organizations in each field will be recognized publicly as Prize Finalists.
How to Apply?
If you did not register for our new application system in 2019, or if you submitted an application in 2018 or earlier, you can create an account here.
If you did create an account, simply sign in here and click the “Apply” button on the right next to “Prize”.
In order to apply and for more information please visit the official web page.