Deadline: 26 April 2020
Open to: artists, arts administrators, creatives and programmers from the education and social sectors who have a minimum of two years of professional or voluntary practice
Benefits: travel support, accommodation and meals are provided by the Fellowship
The Singapore International Foundation’ (SIF) Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship is an annual programme that aims to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, through a community of practice that harnesses the power of the arts and culture to create positive social change. The Fellowship brings together cross-sector professionals such as artists, arts administrators, creatives and programmers from the education and social sectors on a programme made up of experiential workshops, learning journeys and networking sessions across two exchange programmes in two global cities. To date, after three successful editions, the A4G Fellowship has built an alumni network of 94 Fellows from 18 nationalities since its inception in 2017.
In 2020, the Fellowship will explore the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth, with a focus on mental health and well-being. If you are passionate about developing young minds and are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young, apply today!
• Be an arts and culture practitioner, arts administrator, creative professional or programmer from the education and social sector;
• Have a minimum of two years of professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
• Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
• Be able to attend all components of the programme;
• Be financially able to support your travel expenses relating to your participation in this programme;
• Be able to communicate in English; and,
• Be of any age and nationality.
The SIF will be providing travel support for Fellows during the two exchange programmes to Singapore and Chennai, India. Aside from the travel support provided above, all the following reflected within the Fellowship during the two exchange programmes will be fully supported by SIF including accommodation and meals during the duration of the Fellowship.
How to Apply?
For more details please visit the official website.