Deadline: 30 April 2020
Open to: young innovators aged 18 – 30 from all over the world, who are working with cutting-edge technology focused on sustainability and environmental protection
Benefits: covered hotel accommodation with full catering, cost of traveling between venues, covered return rail or air travel for scholars living outside of Germany and more
The Audi Environmental Foundation actively supports research into new technologies and scientific methods for a livable future. The Foundation focuses in particular on promoting and developing environmentally compatible technologies, measures for environmental education and protecting the natural necessities of life for humans, animals, and plants. It was established in 2009 by AUDI AG as a 100-percent subsidiary and is part of the company’s social and environmental commitment. This year, scholarships will be awarded to 16 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany.
This scholarship is intended to support innovators aged from 18 to 30 who are committed to delivering positive change, who have a strong capacity for leadership and have a history in creating impactful and innovative solutions.
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich which takes place from 14 – 17 October and participation in an exclusive pre-Summit event held in Munich by Audi AG and Audi Environmental Foundation on 14 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Munich on a shared basis between 13 and 17 October 2020.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the nights of 14, 15, 16 and 17 October.
- Ground transport between Summit venues.
- Return air or rail travel for scholars living outside of Germany.
How to apply?
To find more about this opportunity and how the application process works, please visit the official website.