Deadline: 14 April 2020
Open to: youth advocates aged 15-30
Benefits: improve leadership and advocacy skills
The International Youth Alliance for Family Planning (IYAFP) is a sexual reproductive health and rights global network of youth advocates aged 15-30. Together, we empower each other to improve Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) through education, programming, and research. Driven by passionate individuals looking to make a difference, IYAFP is an international organization that is entirely youth-led and youth-run! Not just in name, but also in practice!
They are looking to grow their network even further, and want you to take the lead as our Country Coordinators, in driving and representing the local and global SRHR agenda in different countries!
- Someone between 15 and 28 years of age.
- Passionate, driven and ambitious, with the proven ability to lead a team
- With basic knowledge and interest in SRHR
- A commitment to mobilizing change in their community
- And a resident of the country they are applying to be coordinators for
- With an excellent working proficiency in English, French and/or Spanish
- Who is available to commit a minimum of 7-10 hours/week for a two-year tenure
- And ready to take on the responsibilities required of the role
Joining the cohort of country coordinators provides you the opportunity to:
- Hone your leadership and advocacy skills and expand your experience in the field of SRHR through educational and training opportunities
- The opportunity to rally youth in your country about a cause you care about and lead a national team
- Shape and strengthen IYAFP’s global network
- Initiate and access small project grants to develop your country-specific initiatives
- Connect digitally to the full IYAFP Network of members and alumni via a digital platform
How to Apply?
To apply, please click here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.