Deadline: 28 May 2020
Open to: everyone interested with a proficiency in English language
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) is an international non-profit educational institution established online in Feb, 2016. Since then, it has been growing at an incredible pace. Currently, they are a team of multinational youths working in various countries worldwide and passionately committed to our goal of creating an inclusive learning environment that elevates our students and gives meaning to their educational experiences. The University is currently working to provide short courses (Between six weeks and 12 weeks) by the beginning of 2020, to achieve this goal, they opened a Volunteer and Internship programs for youth around the world.
Human Resources Officer
Social Media Editor
Social Media Officer
Pedagogical Affairs Officer
Photo Designer and Editor
Video Designer and Editor
• Proficiency in English language.
• Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
• Access to internet at least twice a week.
• Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
• Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
• No program fees.
• Flexible work timing (Between 6 to 8 hours a week).
• Remotely Training during the program.
• Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
• Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
• International work environment with various social programs activities.
How to apply?
Interested applicants must provide a Brief Biography (Max 300 words) and a Cover Letter (Max 700 words).
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.