Deadline: 27 May 2020
Open to: people who possess strong written and verbal communication skills and professional/native fluency in Spanish
Benefits: deepen knowledge on humanitarian response through CVA
The Cash Learning Partnership (CaLP) is a global partnership of humanitarian actors engaged in policy, practice and research within Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA). CaLP currently has over 80 members including UN agencies, Red Cross Red Crescent, local NGOs, international NGOs, donors and private sector organisations. Going beyond the membership, we work with many other agencies and individuals. CaLP is based on learning, knowledge sharing, networking, policy and coordination around the appropriate and timely use of CVA in humanitarian response. CaLP does not deliver Cash and Voucher Assistance directly.
The CaLP Americas internship will focus on the Latin America and Caribbean region, assisting the team with program, communication and administration support to carry out the activities in the work plan.
- Professional/native fluency in Spanish
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience working in an international aid organization or non-profit setting
- Knowledge and/or experience working with Latin America and the Caribbean
- Experience using Mailchimp
The internship will allow the intern to deepen his/her knowledge on humanitarian response through CVA.
How to apply?
To apply for the role, click here.
For more information, please visit the official web page.