Deadline: 10 June 2020
Open to: everyone in this open innovation challenge
Benefits: cash prizes
Do you want to get involved in making positive change in your community and beyond? Join the Prepr Network and explore the four open challenges in the areas of Business, Prevention, Education and Community. Through this initiative, they are bringing together students, startups, employees, and citizens. Learn, get inspired, take action.
This global open innovation challenge, is a Call To Action for all communities to collaborate and take action in order to create innovative solutions for the Covid-19 Challenge. Team up with your colleagues, friends and family, or find a team virtually through the Prepr Network and use this time of social distancing to challenge yourself and help create the future you want to live in. Get creative with your team, solutions can be local or global, small business or industrial, preventative actions or treatment actions, creative or data-driven. This is a global crisis that is affecting every community around the globe, and it is going to take input and action from every community around the globe to solve it. Every solution is a building block to a better future for all.
Open to everyone interested in this challenge.
- USD 5,000 in AWS Credits for all Successfully Completed Projects.
- USD 25,000 in AWS Credits for Top projects per category (up to 20 awarded with USD 500,000 total value).
- USD 2,000 Cash from Coast Capital & City of Brampton to cover business setup expenses.
- Up to 4 placements in FASKEN’s Startup Program (USD 2,000 per category for a total of USD 8,000 in total value).
- Advisory & connection to most applicable investment/funding opportunities to help commercialize top projects by PyCap Ventures & Prepr.
- Individual & Team Learn Lab Kits (up to USD 499 per Project Team) by PreprLabs.org
How to Apply?
- Join the Prepr Network at PreprLabs.org
- Explore and join the four Open Challenge areas: Community, Prevention Business, and Education
- Explore projects, build a virtual team, and create a project to showcase your problem and solution which you will submit to the Beyond Covid-19 Challenge you selected
- Register for the daily webinar to gain knowledge, insights and more
For more information, please visit the official web page.