Deadline: 28 June 2020
Open to: applicants under 26 years old from Middle East, North Africa and Sub- Saharan region
Benefits: paid year-long fellowship with peace first
If you are passionate about youth-led change, love mobilizing and empowering others to act, and want to be part of a global team that helps young people make a difference right now , you are invited to apply to the Fellowship-in-Residence – a year-long, paid program for emerging social change leaders who want to make an impact by leading Peace First’s support to young people in their part of the world.
Along with your team of Fellows-in-Residence, supported by the Program Director, Fellows-in-Residence and the Program Design and Quality team, you will lead the implementation of Peace First programs and help young people around the world start and lead thousands of peacemaking projects. You’ll support them to generate new and innovative ideas to social problems, create impact in their community, and change the way the world sees young people
- Under 26 years old on August 1, 2020
- Have reliable access to fast, stable internet (assuming the cost of internet access is covered)
- Able to commit to at least one year as a Fellow-in-Residence, beginning August 2020
- Hold a valid passport and are able to travel between 10 and 20% of your time
- Must be based in the region where you intend to work.
- Fluent in English MENA Fellows-in-Residence must also be fluent in Arabic. Fluency or proficiency in other languages, especially French, is highly desirable
The Fellowship-in-Residence, a paid, year-long Fellowship with Peace First, is an unparalleled opportunity to build your skills and networks as an emerging leader — and set you up for a career of lifelong leadership for social change. Benefits include:
- Building a network
- Access support and coaching
- Professional development stipend
- Community of practice
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.