Deadline: 15 August 2020
Open to: technology startups, tech-enabled startups and/or early-stage companies
Benefits: 500,000 USD
Seedstars is a Swiss-based private group of companies with a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Seedstars is present in 80+ emerging ecosystems. More than 100,000 people from all over the world belong to the Seedtars network, including 2,000 investors. More than 40,000 entrepreneurs from emerging markets became participants of events and programs. The alumni network of the Seedstars World competition counts for 275 startups.
- Pitch and application submitted in English
- Obligatory attendance to the preparatory online activities of the competition
- Maintenance of an active and responsive communication
- Technology startups, tech-enabled startups and/or early-stage companies
- Presence of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Initial traction with users
- Operations based in the country/city of application
- No previous investments larger than USD 1M
- Startups that meet all of the selection criteria will receive access Online Seedstars Academy in August
- Accepted startups will have 2 months to utilize a series of webinars, training materials, and articles created by the Seedstars Investment Team and network of mentors.
- Winners get Regional Stage access to: Investment Readiness training, a network of mentors & investors, tech perks and remain in the running to win 500,000 USD!
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.