Deadline: 13 October 2020
Open to: visual artists 18 years and older from all over the world
Benefits: featured artists will be profiled in a full color print spread showcasing their work, artist biography, and artist statement
VAST ART MAGAZINE is excited to announce the international open call for ISSUE N°02. See your work in print and published alongside new, emerging, and established practices from around the world. The magazine is a new international visual art print and online publication dedicated to showcasing the expansive practice of artists and photographers from around the world, far and wide.
Thirty artists will be selected and profiled in full color print spread showcasing their work, artist biography, and artist statement. Featured artists will receive a complimentary print issue along with an online feature and digital download for their archives.
- Visual Artists 18 years and older from the United States and Internationally are eligible to submit.
- All mediums are welcome: painting, photography, sculpture, ceramics, installation, video, new media, mixed media, and more.
- Featured artists will be profiled in a full color print spread showcasing their work, artist biography, and artist statement.
- Featured artists will also have the opportunity to be highlighted on vast.art via a profile or interview.
- Selected artists will be announced in early 2021.
How to apply?
- Up to 10 jpeg images of individual artworks, an artist biography, and an artist statement of no more than 100 words each. A non-refundable submission fee of $35.00USD is required for each individual submission per artist. Please review your submission thoroughly as no changes or edits can be made after you submit your work.
- Print ready jpeg files: 300dpi , 3000 pixels on the long side (either width or length). Format and number files as follows: 01-yourname.jpg (Minimum 1, Maximum 10)
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.