Deadline: 10 January 2021
Open to: anyone over the age of 18
Benefits: participants can win an SZX7 microscope with a DP27 digital camera or a CX23 microscope
Applications are open for Olympus Image of the Year Award 2020. Inspired by the beauty and breadth of images submitted for the 2019 Image of the Year Award, Olympus is continuing to search for the best light microscopy images in 2020.
Olympus’ second Global Image of the Year Life Science Light Microscopy Award recognizes the very best in life science imaging worldwide. For more than a decade, they have celebrated some of the world’s most amazing images of life’s wonders as seen through microscopes.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can participate. Olympus employees, their families, the judges, their families, and individuals engaged in the manufacturing or sales of microscopes are excluded from participation.
- You can upload up to 3 images. All images must be JPEG or TIFF and have a maximum file size of 10MB.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
One global winner and one regional winner from the participants in each of the three regions (Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Americas) will be selected.
- Global prize: SZX7 Stereo Microscope with DP27 Digital Camera
- Regional prize: CX23 Upright Microscope
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.