Deadline: 11 November 2020
Open to: university graduates with professional experience in the field of TVET
Benefits: full- or part-time employment and various working benefits
- Completed university studies in vocational education and training, professional education, adult education, or comparable study courses
- Several years of professional experience in the field of TVET, preferably in the design and implementation of qualifications for TVET practitioners and policies for human resource development policies
- Sound specialist knowledge of the CBT&A approach, preferably in New Zealand, Australia, Canada or the United Kingdom
- Proven project management experience in the context of international development cooperation
- Proven knowledge of labour market oriented TVET qualification development methodologies
- Experience with the development and usage of digital training management systems is an asset
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills as well as a high level of consulting competence
- Native speaker fluency in English; knowledge of the German language is an advantage
You can get an overview of our benefits packages here.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details, please visit the official website.