Deadline: 18 January 2021
Open to: applicants that are citizens of a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- Please note, universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit this official website.