Deadline: 28 February 2021
Open to: citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
Applications are welcomed for the 2021 Azerbaijan Government Scholarship Programme. “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017, and on January 10, 2018, respectively. The Educational Grant (hereafter “scholarship”) Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programmes.
Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at
- Preparatory courses
- Undergraduate, graduate
- General medicine/residency programmes
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programmes – citizens younger than 40
Scholarship recipients will receive the following:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.