Deadline: 28 February 2021
Open to: residents (who must be nationals) of the eligible countries
Benefits: tuition fee coverage, accommodation, subsistence costs, health insurance
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2021-22 academic year:
- Agricultural water management engineering (Szent István University)
- Plant protection (Szent István University)
- Crop production (Szent István University)
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Gödöllő
- Szent István University, Georgikon Campus, Keszthely
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo1, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
1References to Kosovo shall be understood to be in the context of Security Council Resolution 1244 (1999).
Courses will be offered provided the minimum number of students is reached.
The scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation;
- subsistence costs;
- health insurance.
The scholarship covers student costs only; family members are not supported within the frame of this programme.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details, please visit the official website.