Deadline: 31 March 2021
Open to: students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals
Benefits: a one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR
Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a joint mission of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and MCI. The Entrepreneurial School. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon shall allow students engaged in the SDGs to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe. The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master program.
- Copy of submitted application to MCI masters’ programs
- Written application & CV
- Undergraduate degree
- For Applications for masters’ programs: Non-European nationals only
- For Applications for Executive masters’ programs: All nationals
- Documented engagement in SDG
- Motivation letter with SDG aims
- Language proficiency
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- The scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details, please visit the official website.