ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN INTERNATIONAL CAREER?
Enrol in the 10th edition of the International
Master in European Project Planning and Management.
ONLINE AND ONSITE
attendance options are provided.
International internships are guaranteed for all participants in 60 partner organizations based in 20 different countries.
Internships can be organised onsite, directly at the premises of the host organisation, or online, depending on the availability of each student.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME
Since the first Edition of the Master, organised in 2012, 190 graduate students of over 40 nationalities, worldwide, attended the master course. The involved lecturers come from 8 European countries. Internships are organised in 20 different countries throughout Europe.
Career destinations include, International Organizations, European Agencies, Public Authorities, Universities, Consulting Companies, Private Enterprises etc. 85% of the participants in the previous editions are currently working as International Project Manager all over the world.
A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
The Master was a life changing experience for most of the previous participants. Here are some extracts from their Testimonials.
– Enrolling in the Master programme was one of the best decisions of my life. Guillermo, Paraguay
– Attending this Master programme was a major milestone in my career and one of the best periods in my life. Gerasimos, Greece
– The knowledge gained during the Master meant an enormous added value for my professional career. Patricia, Spain
– The Master programme served as huge input in my career growth, development and life itself. Ani, Armenia
HYBRID LEARNING SOLUTION
The Master is offered either as a classroom-based or online-based programme. It is up to each student to decide whether to enrol for the online or onsite course.
The classroom-based option of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management is held at Pixel, in Florence (Italy). The online option is organised via a dedicated e-learning platform.
Duration: 5 months
Start date: 18 October 2021. Asynchronous online students can start anytime.
Fee: 3 600 euro
5 GOOD REASONS TO ENROL
– Guaranteed International internships in 20 different European countries.
– International teaching staff with long experience in planning, managing, evaluating European projects
– A Truly International environment with students coming from all over the world.
– Constant integration of Theory with Practical, Hands-On, Experience
– 85% of the students involved in the previous editions are currently working as international project managers all over the world
INFORMATION AND ENROLLMENT
Enroll in the 10th edition of the Master Programme, Learn Project Management in a Truly International Environment and START YOUR INTERNATIONAL CAREER.
More information at https://europlan.pixel-online.org/master