Deadline: May 28th
Open to: Innovators at all stages
Benefits: $30,000+ USD in cash grants
As the world’s most diverse and impact-focused food and agri-tech innovation challenge, the TFF Challenge® calls on next-generation innovators and entrepreneurs in every region of the world to submit solutions that address the question: “How do we feed 10 billion people on a hotter planet?”
The TFF Academy™ focuses on business model development, pitching, storytelling, team building, and how to make a positive impact on people and the planet. This culminates with the chance to pitch to investors, corporates, and other potential partners at the TFF Summit™ in early October.
All participants gain access to the TFF Digital Labs™, a first-of-its-kind digital collaboration and startup acceleration platform that provides on-demand access to leading industry experts, resources, and interactive experiences.
The platform supports innovators at every stage of their journey – from idea through to incorporated startup – and has recently undergone a significant upgrade to offer increased functionality and world-class content that covers critical topics related to entrepreneurship, leadership, systems thinking and innovation.
The world’s largest and most diverse agri-food-tech innovation challenge:
- Is open to purpose-driven innovators at all stages (idea through to incorporated startup).
- Seeking diverse solutions to the question: “How do we feed 10bn people on a hotter planet?”
The TFF Challenge® is open to all kinds of solutions – beyond and inclusive of the above-listed Topical Tracks. Participants should join as teams of 2-5 with members between the ages of 18-40. It launches April 12th and final pitch submissions are due on May 28th.
- $30,000+ USD in cash grants
- invitation to the TFF Academy (a personalised 3-month acceleration program)
- professional production of a short documentary film about your solution
- opportunity to pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit
- ADDITIONAL PARTNER PERKS including licenses to software, open-source datasets, hardware, and training sessions.
- LIFE-CHANGING CONNECTIONS from TFF’s global change-maker community.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please visit the official website.