Deadline: 1 June 2021
Open to: education-focused nonprofits in the areas of STEM, social justice, female empowerment, entrepreneurship, and workforce development.
Benefits: up to USD 15,000 matching grant per year
Team4Tech is seeking education-focused nonprofits in the areas of STEM, social justice, female empowerment, entrepreneurship, and workforce development. They are accepting applications from all geographic locations from April 1 until June 1, 2021.
- Alignment with Team4Tech’s mission and approach
- Focus on underserved learners: pre-primary to secondary students, adult vocational learners, entrepreneurs
- Demonstrated track record of positive education impact
- Stable finances and sustainability
- Commitment from senior leadership and staff to project success and sustainability
- Plan to scale directly and through the local ecosystem
- US 501(c)3 or equivalent certification in country of operation
- Reach at least 700 direct beneficiaries per year
- Have sufficient staff, devices, and bandwidth for teachers/staff to work virtually
- Ability to securely host volunteers (for on-site projects)
- Ability to measure impact, report metrics, and meet with Team4Tech on a regular basis
- Dedicated project manager to work with Team4Tech
- Dedicated IT support on staff (or a plan to staff this role)
Team4Tech partners with nonprofit organizations for 3-5 years to ensure sustainable impact. Throughout the partnership, nonprofits receive:
- Comprehensive support through a variety of virtual and on-site formats
- Technology solutions
- Implementation & training
- Access to curated ed tech resources and Team4Tech’s Community of Practice
- Up to USD 15,000 matching grant per year
How to apply?
In order to apply you must fill in the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.