Deadline: 4 June 2021
Open to: candidates with 1-2 years of public relations or political experience
Benefits: remuneration package based on experience
Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Executive to support and drive engagement across their growing and diversified EU & international client base.
Red Flag is a global strategic communications and campaigns agency with offices in Brussels, Dublin, London, Washington DC and Cape Town. We have developed, driven and won campaigns for some of the world’s leading companies, trade associations and coalitions because we understand how policymakers think and act, and how issues unfold.
Red Flag is run by former government advisers, senior diplomats, journalists and multinational executives backed up by a team of communications, political and strategy consultants.
Following a series of major new client wins, Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Executive (EU Affairs) to support their engagement on EU policy files across multiple sectors including technology, food and agriculture, health, trade and environment. The successful candidate will be based in our office in Brussels (although working remotely in the short term), supporting engagement across our growing international client base. Some international travel may be required.
- Develop, implement and monitor communications campaigns in support of public affairs and regulatory objectives on behalf of our clients.
- Consistently monitor and analyse media coverage (traditional and digital) of client and prospective client issues.
- Provide analysis and reporting on content and sentiment of debate across platforms, as well as of regulatory developments.
- Identify opportunities for new business development.
- 1-2 years of public relations or political experience (agency and/or European Institutions experience preferred).
- Strong writing skills (proven ability to write press releases, communications plans, executive speaking points, social media content, etc.); ability to understand and write clearly about technical subjects.
- Proven ability to manage projects.
- High level of comfort communicating with clients and journalists.
- Media relations experience and media skills/contacts preferred.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as well as the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a creative, challenging and fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Fluent English and another European language.
Attractive terms and conditions for the right candidate with a remuneration package based on experience.
How to apply?
Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter, detailing all relevant experience and outlining what they can bring to Red Flag via this link
For more information, please visit the official website.